Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Results.

Have no idea why the past 2 posts never posted. But now you have plenty of material to read.

Yesterday was a 50/50 kind of day. I decided to take the day off to be able to relax and not concentrate on what the day would bring. Thankfully I did just that. I slept late, I cleaned, and I had a marathon of Twilight movies running (don't judge me).
Thankfully I got to spend some time in the car by myself, and had 2 wonderful friends who did nothing but make me laugh and completely distract my brain. There is a peace when you have friends who know instantly why you are calling and who accept the challenge. I love you both!

The details of the doctor's appointment.
We will try IUI one cycle. She really doesn't want to do it, but is willing to try just no more than once.
We will do the combination of injectables and non medicines. She is only letting me do one shot a week as compared to 4-5 a week. It reduces the chance for multiples (not by much) but she said I should not have that many hormones being so young. (side note: If I hear one more person tell me this.... I will SCREAM!!)
We discussed EVERYTHING that I have done since then, discussed in great detail all of my symptoms, and she gave me the diagnosis that I feared. The endometreosis is back. It is the only thing that could explain half of the symptoms I am having, as well as the "unexplained infertility".  So the bad is that not only is she only doing one round, she said that she's not sure confident that it will work.
The endometrosis is back and will cause problems.

The good is that it is being done. That's all that matters. We will try it once. I'm praying harder than I ever have before, that it only takes once.
We have our injectables teaching class next thursday. We will get our "schedule" and go from there.

Prayer requests:
I think it's obvious. IT HAS TO WORK!

1 comment:

  1. Sill wanting our talk soon, hopefully tomorrow. But I'm proud of your attitude about this. Glad you stood up and asked to try this just one time. Now you can have some semblence (did I spell that correctly?) of peace about it. I look forward to catching up.

    ReplyDelete