Monday, November 21, 2011

Updated

I am bad at the blogging efforts. So here are the updates from the "big day". Without getting to in detail, I can say that the doctor's appointment went really well. 

The doctor is fairly new to the practice so she was eager to please. I am beginning to think this was a crucial step.  We talked about all of the tests that I had already been through, and all the tests that hubby has had to do as well. Having to tell it all over for the eight thousandth time was exhausting, but I insisted on remaining positive. We had to talk about allot of the emotional effects it had on me. She broke down most of my problems into 3 categories. 1. My body was tired, 2. I was HUGELY misinformed with most of the information that I had. 3. I had PCOS, (I already knew this). She told me that my wrong would not be easy, it would be hard, but I could do it. She gave me the major thing I had hoped from from that day. She gave me a prescription for Clomid. A pretty high prescription. I have to work on the first step first and then next month we will move to step 2 and 3. I was highly optimistic at the end of the appointment and now I am living on a cloud a little. The only bad thing was she said that I was only allowed to take it for 3 months MAX. So I am trying really hard to not panic and I am fine right now, because I do not have the medicine. So pray that my mind doesn't start thinking about a timer and instead just pray and be hopeful that it works. 

This weekend we felt a need to celebrate. Mike unfortunately had to work all weekend due to the holiday. We have a tradition that we celebrate Thanksgiving with a small group that we went to high school with. The time together was really nice and just getting to laugh and goof off. Mike was really cute and kept sending me sweet text messages even though we were sitting beside each other. CUTE. 

Sunday was church as usual, and I sat in on one of the children's church lessons. It was having a gratitude attitude. So that's what I am going to do this week. I am going to diligently remind myself that I need to have a better attitude about things. 

Turkey Day is Thursday so we will be going from my parents house in the afternoon (which I am cooking) to Mike's parents house for dinner. Both will be exciting and nice to be at, I'm just not looking forward to all the food, you can't be rude and eat at one;s house and not the other but my body just can not handle that much food! First world problem! 

Okay, MUST GET BACK TO WORK! Would love to know your thoughts!

No comments:

Post a Comment