Wednesday, July 25, 2012

IUI steps

So we have had one injection down and one to go. 
My sweet husband knew I could never do this by myself. So he took the responsibility of preparing it by himself, and making sure that everything was perfectly prepared according to instructions.

PLEASE ignore how hairy his arms/hands are. He seriously is like a grizzly bear!

The shot was not nearly as painful as I envisioned it would be. The needle was big, but not unbearable.
After the injection the medicine burned, more of a muscle burn, and then felt twinges in the left. I have done TONS of research and realized that this is completely normal! This means that it is working!

On Friday we have our last U/S before the big day!!! It looks like our last shot is going to be on Sunday and we have been told to give it at 10 am. Which means I get to sneak off at church and give myself a shot! Hoping I can talk to the doctor about maybe giving it at 8 in the morning. Then it looks like Monday is the big day! I am nervous, but I am ready for it to be over.

Please pray for the procedure.

No comments:

Post a Comment