Tuesday, July 17, 2012

It's on!!!

IUI has officially begun!!

As much as I wished that I would already be pregnant by now, and wouldn't have to go through with it. I'm glad to say that Monday was officially Day 1, called the RE and have my 3 day u/s tomorrow! This is the first time in almost 5 years that I have been excited about CD 1!

AND- Want to know who had a normal 28(ish) day (I started to see the signs on day 28, but didn't actually start till day 30) period all by herself, with no meds??!?!!! THIS GIRL!!!!!

I am not looking forward to going to going to the appointment alone, but I knew when we started I would have to do some of it alone! Keep reminding myself this is just another u/s. I have had plenty before! This is a piece of cake!

Prayers:
Calm nerves in the morning
Remember to ask the questions I have
Remain relaxed and enjoy the process tomorrow!


No comments:

Post a Comment