Tuesday, March 20, 2012

I GET IT!

I try to tell myself every month that I will not get my hopes up. Right now we are about 6 days past when the expected period is supposed to come, and I am TRYING REALLY REALLY hard. But my brain always goes there. The thought of how I will tell everyone. How I will tell Mike. I'm excited for one day to get that privilege but I don't think it's March 22, 2012.

I decided a.couple days ago that I would take a personal day from work to rest. I could feel myself getting sick and did not that to get out of hand. When I woke up this morning I got God's message loud and clear. I have a fever sour throat, cough, sneezing, headache, sore muscles. I GET IT GOD I NEED A DAY TO REST.

Unfortunately, to go back to work I must go to the doctor and I'm trying to remain positive that they could tell me the "good news" but I am also very realistic that probably won't happen.

Please pray for my spirit to fight through, to be able to remain hopeful even through the hard times. Pray for quick healing from whatever crud I have caught. I GET IT!! Back to rest I go....

No comments:

Post a Comment