Wednesday, April 23, 2014

26 weeks

                                         

How far along? 26 Weeks
Total weight gain? 18lbs. Big jump from week 20 to week 25 appointment.  


Maternity clothes? It's all I can wear now. 
Stretch marks? I have a couple.  
Sleep: Still really hard. Due to Mike's schedule we try to go to bed around 9-9:30 and I actually fall asleep around 10. I am always up by 4 with being uncomfortable with a couple times in the middle for the bath room. 

Best moment this week:  Seeing her again on the ultrasound. Our little girl is now 2 pounds!
Miss anything? Nothing. I am so grateful for these moments.   

Movement: I believe Grace thinks my stomach is her personal jungle gym. She rolls, moves, kicks, and karate chops all hours of the day. 
Food cravings: Sweet Tea and watermelon. Finally a semi healthy craving! 
Anything making you feel queasy or sick: Nothing new. 
ShowingYes!

Gender: GIRL
Labor signs: This week was our first sign of labor pains. I had been having some serious pains. My stomach hurt to straighten out, and it even hurt to walk. The pains would ease up and eventually would come back. I was afraid these were contractions so we went in and they said it was very minor contractions but I just needed to take it easy and drink more water than what I had been drinking. Thankfully she was okay, and nothing serious! She's not allowed to come out until July!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment