Monday, May 12, 2014

28 Weeks


How far along? 28 Weeks
Total weight gain? 20lbs. I'm still thankful that all of the weight I lost before IVF I still haven't gained it all back.  

Maternity clothes? I wore an outfit that wasn't maternity and felt horrible all day that I cried. . 
Stretch marks? They are quickly multiplying. I am not one that cares.  
Sleep: It's getting better, but not great. 

Best moment this week:  Her room is almost done
Miss anything?  Mike leaves this weekend for Army training. The more I think about him leaving, the more I cry. I already miss him. Sunday can take it's time.  

Movement: I never in a million years thought I would love random jabs in my stomach. I actually know I will miss these moments.  
Food cravings: Strawberries  
Anything making you feel queasy or sick: I actually get sick a lot, I'm not sure if I am eating to much, or it's just the food.  
ShowingYes!

Gender: GIRL
Labor signs: Braxton Hicks are intense! They are sharp shooting pains that stop you right 
in your tracks.

  

No comments:

Post a Comment