Friday, April 4, 2014

23 Weeks




How far along? 23 weeks- I am really going to try to get better at this, I promise! 

Total weight gain? Total to date has been 9lbs. 

Maternity clothes? Yes. It's really the only thing I wear now. Other clothes are just too tight.
Stretch marks? I have a couple. I knew they were coming, but I don't mind, it just means she's getting bigger. 
Sleep: Still really hard to come by. Insomnia, and generally being uncomfortable, but I get a sold 4-5 hours. 

Best moment this week:  We bought her bed, and car seat! Placing the bed in the car, and Mike and I sat together and put the car seat together. I dreamed of days like this. It all is starting to feel very real! 
Also, Hayden and I have been talking a lot when I am with her, of how there will be a new baby soon that will be her cousin. This is her first cousin and so she asks a lot of questions. While watching them she wanted to help make something for Grace's room. She helped me pain her monogram and we talked all about the new things that Hayden can help Grace learn. Lastly, this week we finally get to transform a room we have always refereed to as the "baby room" into a room for Grace. Painting, and furniture assembly have never sounded so fun! 
Hayden helping

Daddy was so proud to put your car seat together! Now we just wait on her! 

Loading her bed up to take home! 

I have looked at so many shades of Teal/Aqau/Turquoise to make her room perfect. No more pictures until it is all done! 


Miss anything? Nothing. Surprisingly.  

Movement: No more slight nudging for her! At 23 weeks and 2 days I finally can feel actual jabs from the outside. My favorite feeling is when she roll.
Food cravings: Sweet Tea and ice. I need to ask the Dr. about this, it usually means a sign of low Iron, but I need lots of ice! Specifically Sonic crushed ice! 

Anything making you feel queasy or sick: Taco Bell. Mike and I LOVE Taco bell and would probably eat there 4-5 times a week if we could, but lately the few times we have had it, have made me so sick! This makes me sad! 
ShowingYes!

Gender: GIRL
Labor signs: Nope.

No comments:

Post a Comment