Friday, May 11, 2012

12 Get to know you questions!

Questions
1. What do you order at Starbucks? I don't usually go to Starbucks. But normally I order a Carmel frappe with extra shots of caramel.
2. What is the one thing in your closet that you couldn't do without? I love long flowy shirts. I have a really long torso, so if I can find a shirt that will cover it without me tugging all day, I am happy.
3. What's one thing that most people probably don't know about you?
 I have one foot that is significantlly bigger than the other. One size is a comfortable 9 and the other is a 10. Weird! 
4. Name one thing you want to do before you die. I really want to see Europe!
5. What's one food you can't live without? Bread/Pasta. I wish I could but it is just plain hard!
6. What quote or phrase to you live your life by? In the end it will all be okay, if it's not okay, it's not the end. AND It is the darkest right before dawn.
7. What is your number 1 most listened to song on iTunes? Right now it is Blown away by Carrie Underwood, and Leather and Lace by Stevie Knicks.
8. What kind of style would you define yourself as having? Casual, and chic.
9. What is your favourite number? 3
10. What are 2 of your hobbies? I love crafts, and I LOOOOOVE to bake
11. What are 2 of your pet peeves? Leaving cabinet doors open, and salt on the table.
12. What is your guilty pleasure? Drama Shows, (Right now I am addicted to Veronica Mars) 



TAG! You do it! 

No comments:

Post a Comment